Zoning Applications-PDF

The Jackson Township Administration building is open to the public.  We ask that you only enter the building if absolutly necessary.  A face covering will be required upon entering the building.  You are encouraged to continue to utilized the online method for submitting applications via PDF.  Online PDF zoning application submittals should be emailed to [email protected].   If a site plan or other information is required it must be submitted with the application.

Please note that permits cannot be processed without the proper information that is required.  Upon the processing of permits you will receive a call informing you the permit is ready and the cost of the permit. Fees can be paid by cash, check or by credit card over the phone; however, there is a small fee associated with credit card transactions.  Any permits that are paid for by mailing a check or credit card over the phone can be mailed to the applicant after processing along with the receipt.  Please do not mail cash.  The fee schedule is located on the bottom right hand side of the Zoning Department page of our website. If you have any questions regarding the permit process please contact the zoning office at 330-832-8023. 

An appeal application is required for variances, conditional use permit and appeals of the decision of the Zoning Inspector
This application is for façade alterations to an existing building that does not include the addition of any square footage.
This application is utilized when applying for a residential fence permit.
This application is required for a general development plan review of an R-3, R-4, R-5 for R-6 PUD.
The is form is for properties that have Septic Systems which must be inspected by the Health Department prior to new construction or additions.
A home occupation application is required to be submitted to allow someone to have a small business that is incidental and secondary to the principal residential use of the property.
An inside vendor application is required for vendors that will be temporarily operating a business within a building in the township.
A map amendment application is required for the rezoning of a tract or parcel of land.
A permanent sign application is required for new permanent signs and face changes for existing signs.
This application is utilized for mobile food and Stationary vendors that are selling items from a mobile food truck or from a stationary location within permitted areas of Jackson Township.
A permitted use certificate is a certificate that must be obtained for all business operating in the township.
This application is required when revisions are requested to a previously approved R-3 and R-6 Planned Unit Development
This application is required for a vendor who is attending a special event within the township such as fairs and festivals.
A temporary sign permit is required for any signage that is not of a permanent nature.
Applicaiton for all vendor's/solicitor's who travel door to door in Jackson Twp. offering items for sale or solicits order for future delivery of goods, or attempts to arrange an appointment for a future estmate or sales call.
This application is required for new residential and commercial construction or additions & alterations to existing structures.
Home       Elected Officials       Department & Services       Calendar of Events       Directory       Meetings/Minutes       Community Links
© 2021. Jackson Township - All Rights Reserved. - Powered by Infinite Cohesion

back to top ↑

Jackson Township
5735 Wales Avenue NW
Massillon, Ohio 44646

Call 330-832-7416
Quick-Edit Login